Friday, February 22, 2008

Colour versus black and white... the verdict

The votes are in and counted, and it’s a resounding win for colour. Thanks to all who left comments on these. In a pantominesque sort of way you were all shouting, behind you! I was looking to shift the look of the photographs my mobile phone was giving somewhere, and was looking the wrong way. I’m no digital darkroom guru but I can see that by twiddling around with the levels I’m starting to get a look and feel that I’m really happy with. Onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

Dean C.K. Cox said...

Sco, if it hasn't been said yet, the color effects from your mophone remind me very much of cross processing - developing color film with the wrong chemicals, for example processing C41 film with E6 chemicals. It's interesting at times and can give a certain moody effect. Stick with it. I'm always interested in seeing what else comes out of your work.