Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scribble notes found when tidying up

• Rediscover my Visaginas style. Meet people spontaneiously and photograph them. Develop the idea
• What's it really like in x?
• Roads (literally Street photography)
• Routes
• Railways
• Walks
• Water journeys
• Etc
• Cuban Jews
• Blueprint magazine
• Danius photography project
• Family photography
• Individuals
• Norman Wisdom and Albania
• Old fashioned Montenegrin hairdresser
• Black and white series about a caberet singer in Ulnicj
• Podgorica street photography
• 24 hours in...
• Corporate photography (Nigel)
• Vanishing Lithuania
• Countryside in the summer
• Lithuanians abroad
• North Korea
• Casting agencies (wannabes)
• Gdansk shipyards
• Chicken Brothers
• Parcel gardens (działki (ogródek działkowy))
• Palace of Culture
• Warsaw Central Train Station
• Goat farming
• Miscellaneous portraits, Kosovo
• Miscellaneous portraits, Cuba
• Feeding of the pigs
• One hour projects
• Streets

1 comment:

Dean C.K. Cox said...

I had a similar list on my Mac laptop's Stickies application. Actually I had about eight stickies running with various notes on all kinds of things, mostly photography related. Then the hard drive died. I had almost all files and emails backed up. But not the Stickies. So my notes are gone. I didn't lose anything too important and it is kind of refreshing to start with nothing again.