Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Minor update
Have been on a glorious extended seaside weekend away from technology and am back again in an expensive flat with even more expensive heating that doesn’t work (but that still has to be paid for). In among the usual crap in my inbox on my return was a short reply to a Karaite-hunting email I sent to my good friend Dovid Katz, who as usual knows exactly the right people to contact as who’s open all the appropriate doors. It feels good to not only have a proper project to chase but one that requires interaction with my fellow species. I’ve been indulging in my isolation too much of late and have suffered for it. Switching the mobile/serious photography has been a breath of fresh air. I feel like I’ve achieved everything I can with my mobile wanderings, but have got from it a fresh set of ideas as already outlined here for my Mobile Nation project. Dainius is still not finished answering the questions I sent him, but I’m still young. I now need to concentrate on how to develop this project further. I think I mentioned my desire to continue my work with my friend Douglas in Greece (the one who had the stroke), and am currently pondering this. I’m blissfully broke and haven’t felt so good in ages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment