Sunday, July 20, 2008

More about slideshows



Found this little website where you can make up to 10 slideshows for free complete with sound and a few basic effects. This example, using the 12 edited photographs taken on my mobile phone during the independence celebrations in Kosovo in February, was produced automatically just to see how it works. Not only do I need to work on writing project proposals and actually get out there and do more work, I also need to crack the slideshow thing. Even if I don't end up using slideshows in my professional work I believe it's useful to show that you can do it. And anyway, I won't know if slideshows are for me or not unless I make a few.

Larger versions of these photographs with basic information about each on the main page can be found here.

1 comment:

jonowales said...

nice move.....and free too! thanks for the tip!