
In between teaching my dad how to use a computer, hiring new staff in Macedonia and writing content for a book about Albania, the Eastbourne Pier project chugs merrily into its final stage. Homer will help see it through to the finishing post, but before then I still need to do one or two more things. There's still a few refinements needed to the overall postcard design, and the text needs tightening and editing more, but the general look and feel is more or less there now. I also envisage one last trip to get a picture I’m sure I haven’t got, although I’ve got no idea what that picture is yet. I also think I'll do the final layout in InDesign and present the work as a pdf. Oh, and I finally made contact with the local architects, who did a recent survey of the pier and who sent me this morning a wonderful history of the pier, full of exactly the sort of fabulous facts and figures I wanted.

No comments:
Post a Comment