I’ve got my Kosovo pictures down to just 38 and onto Flickr. Some of them are there for the hell of it, some of them for the sheer lo-resness of it, and some because I truly believe they’re good photographs. Time to step back again for a few days before I go on to select the final 12 or so. Just to clarify for those who thought I’d knocked this one squarely on the head, I have indeed given up any attempts to pull together a series of images that create a fluid image of the day, but I’d still like to have a set of strong images. I think I deserve that if nothing else.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Whittling pics
I’ve got my Kosovo pictures down to just 38 and onto Flickr. Some of them are there for the hell of it, some of them for the sheer lo-resness of it, and some because I truly believe they’re good photographs. Time to step back again for a few days before I go on to select the final 12 or so. Just to clarify for those who thought I’d knocked this one squarely on the head, I have indeed given up any attempts to pull together a series of images that create a fluid image of the day, but I’d still like to have a set of strong images. I think I deserve that if nothing else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment