Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fuck it


More to follow.

3 comments:

Mark Chilvers said...

now let me guess. this looks like a border to me but what's with the luminous worms?

Richard Schofield said...

Morning Mark,

Yesterday I had to call the blind guy I've been photographing for the Borders project, only I couldn't do it. I don't want to. I'll explain in more detail in the blog at a later date.

If you go back a while in this blog you'll see I'll have three different ideas for a Borders project, all of which I actually started working on. This is the second one, which I actually want to do more than the blind guy. The pink is indeed a border, the former city wall that enveloped Vilnius until the early 19th century to be exact. I was looking at it and thinking how extraordinary that this tiny space was once the capital of the largest country in Europe. Anyway, the pink worms are the remaining parts of the wall.

Any ideas about how I should approach this project?

Richard Schofield said...

Oh, and I did have a think about doing this using Google maps, not unlike your own ideas.